This post contains affiliate links.
Have you even started Christmas shopping yet? I like to wait until after Thanksgiving to start my shopping and I would love to get it all done quickly, but inevitably, there is always that one person on your list that is impossible to buy for. If that person happens to love all things health and fitness, here are some ideas to help you. Personally, I would love any of these things as a gift…hint hint husband 😉
So without further ado, here is a gift giving guide for the fitness lover in your life!
Each listing includes an Amazon link where you can buy the product. All of these products are recommended by me. I never recommend anything I don’t love or support.
- Tesla workout Tank Top- I have this one and I love it! It fits so well and is comfortable and not to mention, inexpensive at under $12 each! It holds up well in the wash and the color is still bright and vibrant even after several washes. However, I would recommend washing separately the first few times because the color does bleed.
- Under Armour workout Socks- These are the perfect stocking stuffer for the fitness lover in your life!
- Hand Weights- Even if you love the gym, it’s still nice to have the ability to workout at home if you need to. This weight set would make the perfect gift for a home gym or just to tuck in the corner for days when you don’t have time to make it to the gym.
- Ninja Blender- I have this Ninja and it is awesome! You an use it for everything from making simple smoothies to food processing, to making cookie dough. Its so easy to use and store and comes with single serving size blender cups which I love!
- Exercise Ball- Another nice thing to have around the house for days when you want to work out at home.
- Bulk Supplements Creatine- I don’t currently use this brand, but I have heard great things about it and will be switching to it when my current creatine runs out. Creatine is used for muscle and strength building and would be perfect for any fitness lover!
- Book- Thinner, Leaner, Stronger- This book is amazing! I read it a while ago and it is so eye opening and easy to understand. A must have for anyone who loves health and fitness or even those who are wanting to start out!
- Tesla workout leggings- I have raved about these before and I still love them! They are so comfy and cute and like the tank top mentioned in number 1, inexpensive! I just picked up 3 of these for me and my daughter for less than $12 each! The prices vary from time to time but the most I have ever paid was $16!
- Under Armour Hat- Everyone needs a hat to through on when their hair is just not looking right.
- Under Armour Water Bottle- I bought one of these for my daughter to take with her to gymnastics. The girl needs a lot of water! It’s big and sturdy and the perfect present for anyone. And it comes in more colors than pink 🙂
- Ideal Lean Protein– I have yet to do a review on Idealfit but I recently discovered this protein and IT IS AMAZING! It tastes amazing. It’s not heavy and doesn’t leave me feeling bloated and they are always running a sale or promotion of some kind which makes it less than $1 a scoop. And if you use the code AMANDA-R24R you can take 10% off your first order!
- Book- The New Rules of Lifting for Women- This book is amazing for teaching women how to properly weight lift and the things they should be doing in the gym. I am reading right now and learning so much I didn’t already know that I can apply to my current training.
- Apple Watch- Love mine! I have had it for almost 2 years and wear it everyday. This is obviously a more pricey item, but to me, it’s been well worth the expense.
- Book- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle- Another great book. I read this one over a year ago and learned so much when I was starting macro counting. I am going to go read it again soon because the information in it is just too good. A must have!
- Best BCAA’s- These are my favorite BCAA’s. The flavor is great, and its not expensive (see a theme here? I don’t like to spend too much money! But really I just love finding great products that don’t cost an arm and a leg!)
- Under Armour bag- Everyone could use a gym bag to carry all of their crap to and from the gym 🙂
- Limm Resistance Bands- I love these and use them at home when I am just hanging out and watching tv. Great way to get that butt in shape!
- Senso Bluetooth Headphones- I have these headphones and they work great! They are wireless and were less than $30. Win! Win!
- Yoga Mat- At the beginning of the year, me and my daughters were doing Sunday yoga at home every week. Somehow we fell out of the habit but I miss it and intend to get back into it after the holidays. This would be great gift for someone to use at home or take to a yoga class!
Hope that helps you get some ideas for the people in your life you still need to buy for! Maybe, even some ideas for yourself 😉